Reason Number One:
- In order to win a court case, be it a traffic ticket or a million dollar law suit you must show up –or lose
- In order to win a soccer, or baseball game – you must show up or lose
- In order to stay healthy you must show up for good food, or doctors’ checkups etc – or lose your health
- In order to have a great practice or business you must market or lose the prospects to your competitor who does market and thus IS seen.
It is really that simple. When it comes to marketing it is all about shining the light on you in a positive and elegant way.
- NOW, in a slow economy most business people/dentists want to hang on to whatever money they have.
- They want to wait and see.
- They are careful even though they do not know what they are careful of.
They lose – they automatically forfeit the game. A mediocre life at best will follow as it will be impossible to catch up, we only so many years to get successful — you know!
|About 95 % of all people, business owners, dentists and other health care practitioners are NOT SHOWING UP right now – just look at the DOWNTREND advertising companies are experiencing.|
But that is not new, throughout history in the USA and the other twelve countries I have worked in, only 5 percent of people become successfully financial independent, and it is always the same ones, – the ones who show up for the fight are the ones who always seem to be part of the 5 percent of rich and successful people!!
Reason Number Two:
- Dentists do not market their dental practices strategically and in synergy.
Meaning dentists do not use several marketing strategies which supplement each other and do not use them at the same time.
This is why dentists believe that marketing is too expensive and does not work.
They cannot see that what they are doing is like fixing one tooth at a time and years apart on an already slightly decayed mouth. The patients will NOT get well, but will actually get worse as new problems will arise faster than old ones can be fixed.
So, here you have it:
I know that the reasons for not acting and not doing many dental marketing actions at the same time are numerous.
But just as people might think that healthcare is too expensive, they always will come to the realization that not doing was much more expensive – and in many cases we are not even only talking money, sometimes un-repairable health problems occur.
| Health care and dental practice marketing are not so different: they both must be done in a strategic approach and in synergy and in large enough quantity.
If you think it is expensive – see what it will cost you if you do not do it.
And again it’s not just the money — it’s the stress, the overwork, the worries, the feeling of something wrong that as an highly educated person you make so little money.
Have you noticed that blaming the government, the insurance companies or the last marketing company, (which usually only got you to do the one thing they had to offer but did not implement any strategy) does not make you feel any better at all,- and surely puts no money into your pocket?
Here is a video to end off:
Show up for Success,
Helmut G. Flasch
What is the next step?
Avail yourself to the marketing tools you need to succeed in a slower economy.
These tools are free – and will give all practice owners a huge edge over their more inert competitors.
Incoming search terms:
- get more dental patients